Kristina Divine

I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD by two Jamaican parents. To the shock of many I have been only modeling since 2007, and I love it. As a child I was always a very shy person, but when I am in front of the camera its a whole new world for me. It is as if I am playing a role in a motion picture, and changing characters with every shoot a feeling I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.
Although I love modeling my passion is working with children with disabilities like autism. I currently attend Morgan State University and majoring in child psychology. I enjoy sporting events, movies, theater, music, night clubs, and other social gatherings.
I want to say thank you to everyone who supports me in the DMV area, and look forward to seeing me in the top male magazines, videos and other promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...