Stephanie Tejada

Hi My name is Stephanie Tejada. I am 22 years old. I am a very hard worker and determined. I never give up on something I want. I am experienced in all kinds of modeling, TV hosting, live event hosting, acting, and I am a GoGo Dancer. I am a very fun outgoing person. I’m excited to meet many poeople from the industry. I’m Puertorican and Guatamalen. I’m looking to network with people who have the same interest as me. I enjoy fashion in all the possible angles.  Glamor, beauty, classy sexiness, urban fashion, etc . Everything I do I take it to the sky and sky is the limit for me. I will be a known model you’ll see! For bookings email: stphn_tejada@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...