Dede Damati

My name is Dauvinee Damati, but better known as “Dede”. I am originally from New York, currently residing in sunny Florida. 22 years old, single mother. high school graduate. I am fairly new to modeling (3yrs), yet I am very passionate about my goals and aspirations within this industry. I am however very experienced & always let my work speak for itself. I have worked with big names, yet always remain humble and true to me! Im NOT the girl next door, I do have curves which I embrace with stride, therefore I do go for an urban, unique look. I am mixed with Jamaican, Puerto Rican and Spaniard. I am very dedicated and hard working, open to all styles of modeling. I do print, promotional, editorial, runway, videos, etc. I am highly interested in gaining a better knowledge of the industry as well as finding photographers and models to network with on modelmayhem. I am willing to travel for paid assignments/assignments that will provide me with maximum exposure. My goals in life are to make a name for myself and be a success story for all women. My measurements are 34-28-40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...