Trelaire Geights

Interview by Carolina Beauty @Panamanian_Lust

Ok. First question: What is your definition of a Carolina Beauty?
A Carolina Beauty to me is a humble woman, beautiful inside, as well as outside.
We know Carolina is the south..and we're all about that southern hospitality.
So I feel like that's what women in the south are beautiful and humble.
Ok. What was your reason for starting CB?
I started this CB simply because I enjoy beautiful women. Hugh Hef is one of my
heroes true story. Lol But also its a great field to be apart of.
Interesting...So what have you learned about yourself since you started on this journey?
That I've got more patients than anybody I know. I've learned by pushing myself I can make anything
go mainstream. Carolina Beauties wasn't expected to go this far but its moving quickly. 
That's great! When you aren't working with CB, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Make music about life. And cooking different dishes that I've never
tried. Rachel ray is one of my heroes too! Lol
Wow, you cooking? Didn't expect you to say that! What is it that drives you to be successful the most?
Yeah I love to cook! My drive to be successful comes from where I've
been. I've been at the bottom and seen how it effected my family. So I do it for us..so we can say
somebody made it.
That's what's up! It's good to have something that motivates you to do your best. Have you come
across any challenges so far?

Yeah a few challenges but I always keep in mind that what I'm doing is big. I'm building a part of history.
So I overlook those challenges and keep it moving forward no matter what!
Everybody has haters, do you ever get negative comments about CB or what you're trying to accomplish?
For the most part no. Everyone has been really supportive. But I know its coming soon.
That's good, it always helps to have a supportive team! 10 years from now, where do you see
Carolina Beauties?

I see it being equivalent to playboy and smooth magazine but more details included. Just a
bigger movement overall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...