T Walker

1.Where are you from?
I was born in Wilmington, DE and raised in Maysville/Jacksonville NC.
2.Who do you compare yourself to in the music industry?
I like what artist like Big KRIT, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, etc represent. What they create, what they have to say and the honesty in what they say on various topics is something that makes us similar as artist. I've heard I sound like andre 3000 or Joe Budden at times haha. That's awesome, but I'm not big on comparisons. I want to make a name for myself.
3.Where do you get your inspiration from?
I'm inspired by my surroundings and my life. Positive and negative. Family and friends. Im constantly reflecting, dealing with things and enjoying living...so I like painting these images for people. They can either relate or enjoy or both.
4.What seperates you from other independent artist?
I know some indie artist are waiting on or focused on getting a record deal. I'm not. I'm into my creative space and control along with building my brand. Not opposed to a deal but why wait? Get it yourself. LifesGrand247
5.Whats your opinion on the music industry today?
The music industry is like any other industry...supply and demand. I just do what I do and expect others to do the same. We all different with different expectations. Soon I'll be more noticeable in this industry and be someone they demand....God willing. "Cash Rules Everything Around Me"
6.Do you do anything else other than music?
I write poetry and I play a role in Grade School clothing.
7.Where do you see yourself in the next year?
Next year I'll be releasing my first album. I'll be on a larger platform to say what I am here to say. Maybe I'll cut back on these hoes and settle for a nice wholesome young lady. Haha. I plan to have gained some respect and a few ears by this time next year.
8.What projects are you promoting now?
I am currently promoting my project "The HeART Gallery". This is on my website. Www.TWALKEROFFICIAL.com also Chedda Chapp "The Empty Theater" coming soon. LifesGrand247
9.Who are some of the artists you worked with?
Chedda Chapp, The Menace, AKAJ and Louie V are a few of them.

WHATS YOUR?

Twitter: TWALKERNC
facebook: Twalkermusic
reverbnation :twalker
WWW.TWALKEROFFICIAL.COM
Www.artofficialworld.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...