Beth Bedingfield

Born Dec. 23, 1984. My name is Beth Bedingfield, and I am a model/actress/aspiring recording artist. Comfortable in front of the camera looking to get more exposure in the music video industry and possibly some more modeling (bikini and glamour print). I moved to LA to pursue my dream of modeling/singing/acting in November 2007. I am comfortable doing just about anything. My current measurements are 32/25/39. I have an extremely athletic background and dance background as well. I am very comfortable with any acting type jobs. I will travel anywhere. I am a mix of Italian, Greek and Columbian. I am extremely responsible, hardworking, loyal and determined to do what it takes to get to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...