Nicodemous

1.Where are you from?
Born in St Louis, MO and I migrated to Greensboro,NC at an early age.We moved into a middle
class neighborhood where life struggles of a youngin soon took over.Being from the middle of
the map has allowed me to experience many genres of music. Ten toes down and tar heels on
the pavement. "CAROLINA MY HOME"
2.Who do you compare yourself to in the music industry?
No one. I take an array of music and emotion ,and match them to a beat. I devote most of my
time to my craft which is a mix between soulful and southern rap.I adapt when it comes to
features and stay myself on everything. I dont speak on what i dont have, seen, or been through.
I have an utmost respect for rap as a whole and the culture we strive so hard to keep alive.
Going through trials and tribulations makes me realize that everyday is a song for me.

3.What seperates you from other independent artist?
I'm me even on holidays. I follow no one style but, keep up with the times. I'm an out-the-box
artist that is not scared to try new things.Content is everything. I like when artist let their minds
loose. Having people relate to your music and sending a message all at once captures my ear.
4.Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from my mother, hardships, pain, and everyday life. Seeing my mother
endure single parenting with health issues toughened my thoughts on life aswell.And she did
 it all with a smile. Im also inspired by my surroundings,my family(street and blood),and all
what Ive witnessed. My father, 2 sisters,my bruh, and my nephew play a big part in it too.
5.Whats your opinion on the music industry today?
I feel that it is being saturated by opinions and not love of the art. Music moves people.
Music is healing. Music is an outlet to life's struggles and is also a way of life.Still at the end
of the day, [it's] politics as usual.
6.Where do you see yourself in the next year?
Still working towards a stable future. Priorities sometimes has a way of blocking your dreams.
But, for the love of my craft, I can't stop. Although it is unseen, I feel my next step in success.
7.What project are you promoting now?
In The Nic Of Time Vol. I, Mind Sex the mixtape, and So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done
the album, coming soon. CHURCH!

www.facebook.com/nic.t.demous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...