Tiana-Nicole

Hi, my name is Tiana-Nicole, and I’m an aspiring model from the Bronx. I am looking forward to working with different people to build my portfolio, as well as booking paid jobs. I have minimal experience with modeling, but have always been told that I should do it.  I love taking pictures in my free time and just love to be in front of the camera.  I love all the work that photographers do and how they make each client look amazing.  I’m definitely willing to give it a shot and see what may come from it.  If you see some potential in me and would be interested in scheduling a photo shoot with me then please let me know.  I look forward to working with photographers, make-up artists, and hair stylists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...