Northside Blakk

1.What made you start wanting to make music?
Back when I was just rapping, my cousin Venjence was the
only one producing for our orignal group so I decided to
take a little pressure off his hands and took interest in
making beats myself so I could better help the group as well
as other local artists around me that were in need of a
different type of sound
2.Where are you from?
Greensboro, NC born and raised
3.Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from a lot of different things, my family
mainly. Just hearing them constantly tell me how much I've
progressed over the years and how much I should continue
to grind is enough for me, but I also get inspired by
observing most of the other local talent in my city and how
hard I see them grinding. The competition drives me to
want to do more and come out on top of it all.
4.What equipment do you use?
For now I've grown really fond with FL Studio (Fruity Loops
for those who don't know what that is) but I'm in the
process of learning how to work reasons & pro tools as well.
5.Who are some of the artists you worked with?
As far as producing goes I've worked plenty of artists
out of my MOA Ent. camp such as Redd, Graffiti Fresh,
FlyGuySeef, Venjence and a few others, but I've also
worked with Monster TUN and BlacVillin from DFDO, CeVille
from MoneyTownInc, I've produced a couple tracks for
Queen, one of Atlanta's upcoming female artists, and I have
 plans on working with a lot more artists in the near future
6.Where can we hear some of your beats?
I usually keep everyone updated on the whereabouts of
my tracks and instrumentals on twitter & youtube

FB:NorthsideBlakk
TW:BzBeatBangerz
YT:YBFandMOA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...