Ciara Chantel

My name is Ciara Chantel and I have done several runway shows in Las Vegas , Tennessee , Ohio , and Alabama . I’ve done several Milky Way Hair Shows for my hair stylist. I’ve done hair magazines for the southern region. I was 2005-2006 Applebottom contest winner for Nelly’s nationwide contest for the state of Alabama . I did promotional work out in Las Vegas for Applebottom Jeans and runway. I did print work for myself by selling five different images of myself throughout the southern region; the photo shoot was done in Jamaica . I’ve helped promote entertainment venues and different parties down in the southern region by being on the flyer’s, and passing them out. I will be finishing school in spring 2009 with a Bachelor’s degree in Arts and Sciences. I not only have the beauty but I have the brains! My measurements are 34-26-46.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...