Bonnie Would

Hello my name is Bonnie Would formally known as Bonnie Baxter and I am a published model here in New York City. I’ve been modeling for over a year and I love working/networking with new people. I’m very humble and I’m easy to work with. Looking to try new things, definitely a creative model looking to enhance my port with outstanding high-end and out of the box photos. I’m looking to meet creative and professional photographers, make-up artists and stylist that will collaborate with me to enhance my portfolio and push me to the next level. I would be classified as eye candy model but I’m also interested in pinup. I love new and different things . My measurements are 34-28-44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...