NaTasha


My name is NaTasha but everyone knows me as Tasha. I'm 23 years old and reside in jefferson SC. A small town, with a woman going after her dreams.

Im also in the Army, which has disciplined and made me a better person. I love to shop and spend time with my family and friends. Im up for anything thats fun and keeps me smiling. I'm hoping that modeling becomes another successful journey in my life, I aim high, so when i get older i won't regret just sitting back doing nothing 

If you want to keep up with me, just follow me. 

Twitter: @icydeyhate 

Facebook: Tasha Mungo

Instagram: Miss_T89_Mac

For Bookings Contact Marcel Anthony @ Antlittle87@gmail.com


















2 comments:

  1. This is a nice picture of NaTasha, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya lil sis ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...