Latoya Tiara


I am Model Latoya Tiara born and raised in Wadesboro N.C but I now reside in Charlotte N.C.  Modeling has been my passion since I was the age seven. I am a graduate of John Casablancas Modeling and Career Center 2010.  I have been modeling for four years now. I am featured on www.marcelanthony.com, www.delectableicandy.comand in Diva Dolls Glamour Magazine 2012 as well as Stra8 Classy Magazine 2013. Also, be on the lookout for me in D.I.P 2013 Magazine dropping this July! I have worked with various photographers such as Marcel Anthony, Ralph Lenard,  Eddy Morris, Grey O’Neal and Alvondo Vinson and Fotos by John Lilly.  My measurements are 34-26-36. Height 5’3 and 111 lbs. My booking information is through my manager Marcel Anthony. To book me contact him via email; antlittle87@gmail.com. To learn more about me check out where you can find me below. Thank you,Xoxo, Latoya Tiara
 Twitter: @ Latoya Tiara
Instagram: T_Latoya
Facebook: Tiara Latoya
Model Mayhem. Com/tiaralatoya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...